Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Birthday...^^

My 17th plus 24 month birthday....^^

thx u all for everything....

friends.... glad that hv u all by my side... love ya.. <3 ...

Lovely roomate, lovely cake n lovely card.. ^^

Thx chin ching, cai ling n mei zhen for the present n sing Hapi birthday in midnight 12.


the craziest 7 sis.. muackz... ^^


Big sis a.k.a sleeping beauty .. chai ling



youngest sis a.k.a avatar.. chai hong..

2nd sis a.k.a 暴力婆... shien chee

3rd sis a.k.a roomate.. mei jiun

4th sis a.k.a mrs tang.... hui ling

6th sis a.k.a Professor... Pika
Besides....... thx to Juliana, easy , mui peng bring me to vege.restorant for celebration..^^


Lova ya... muackz..^^

thx 4 the pinky pig.. ^^ (thx 2 cai ling too 4 the orange pig)


Juliana.. who always take care of me

Mui Peng... who always patient with my attitude..


Easy.. my lovely dar dar who always bside me no matter what going on...^^
Bside.. special thx to eveyone who wish me whether in sms, or phone me or in fb..
thx to j12 fantasy five for the KFC.. love it..^^
thx to dinner n exam kaki - churai , peisee, ka yee, huiling "senior" for the cup..^^
thx to 7 sis for the greatest birthday cake, langkap pao,the "card" n celebration...^^
( love the movie maker too..^^)
thx to Juliana , Dar, Muipeng for the delicious vege. rice...^^
thx to Thing Wen, dar dar ming chyi , mui peng n dar easy fr the girl girl purse... relly like it..^^
thx to Hieng Swee my "brother-in-law" 4 the burger... ^^
thx to everyone who sing song for me... (my friend in block E hear it..^^)
Last word... Thx n Love ya!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment