Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm Back

Back to Kuala Terengganu..bcz of that cerewet penjamin thing....boh bian..it for my elaun..

Here some about my maktab sch :

i'm nw studying in maktab perguruan at ipoh
(actually is hulu kinta where just like hutan.. n we r the sakai thr..)

But, the senior n friends thr are quite nice n sweet...they giv the july birtday boys n girls a big surprise (i'm one of the victim)...

the orientation week is sienz like dog.. the most cham thing is i can't sleep whn ceramah
(thx 4 the unit 13 indian girls who non-stop talking)

1st day whn saw my room i feel wanna cry..it just like heaven n hell different btw maktab n utar room..( bt nw already biasa dy..so it 's ok)

1st day whn i knw my room number i feel wanna die (K3-1 ,that mean the highest floor)
but..think positive....my keep fit plan will b sucess..

thought that no one will yo yo n put ur hand up v me..thought that no one can play crazily like me...luckily..i found some..haliloyah!!!

Here is full of malays food..no pork at all..i hate it..the feeling is worse than breaking up v bf ( copy si mei 5 minit speech)..but luckily...maktab hv chicken..

i hv 2 wear formal shirt n long skirt 2 sch... i'm gonna 2 biasa it....

the sch gt tennis court,big padang, volleyball n lot games for us... YES!! i can keep fit!!

the sch is so chung hwa wei sin.. whn i c the block...i feel wanna ponteng...

It not that great than utar..but i knw i gonna hv a sweet memories there..wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment