Thursday, August 27, 2009

快乐的半个小时.....

今天,是一个很开心的一天,我回到了1204......
我的开心,你们是可以从照片中知道的....千言万语,不知要如何写出来~


启敬姐...haha

Jesus and i
Jia Hui and i
Ling Fan
Min Yi
My "sister"
The lovely TB2


Siew Hui v my fatty leg

Jia Hui n i
Do u all knw hw much i miss u alli wanna hug u all likethis everytime i at Kampar
With the happiest smile ever
Be the sista always no matter hw long it beenI wanna b the 4th sis forever in ur mind.
I'm so proud of myself for knowing u all in Kampar
It only a short time.. but it bring the unforgettable memories for me in my whole life.
It was so touching when i hear "vivian" through ur mouth,
It was so warm when we hug each other,
It was the truely smile on our face when meet each other,
It was so touching when i knew u all ponteng just for me,
It was so warm when we hug eac other,
It was the happiest smile on our face when meet each other,
Can this last forever?? Can we smile likethis forever?? Can we yo yo forever??
I dunno how long will it stay...but i know u all will in my heart forever...
I really scare that someday i will forget about the smiles..... I dun1 it changes...
I love the angel wings behind u all....i love the passion when hug v u all...
I love the energy when meet v u all although i can't sleep the day b4...
It quite sad for not seeing all the tb 2 n also big sis, siew kuan n ai ring....
But, the fate will make us meet v each other again...
Thanks, i'm the luckiest person in the world.. thanks for the good care of god...
Because the fate.... let me meet v u all :
Si Mei , Shun Shian, Jia Hui , Kiwi , Siew Kuan, Ai Ring..... be the 7 sis forever.. promise me don't let it diappear....promise u i won't forget bout the memories among 7 of us....
TB2 gengz : Jia Hui , Siew Hui, Ling Fan , Min Yi , Kai Jun , Clifford.. sorry n thanks for ponteng just to let me be with u all... i love u all jz like what i said b4...
Wei Hong , Ying Fern, Min Fern, Yan Ning , Yan Tong, Shu Yin, Xiao Hong Mao, Linda, Annie, Gillyn, bai bai, Pei Chi , Hui Xin , Ting Fei , Chui Fei, Li Ying ,Yi Yi, Cannie , Yue Er , Wen Siew , Zhi Lei...... i'm sorry for can't meet v u all... but i will b bck... add oil in the exam....
~TAKE CARE AND LOVE U~
VIVIAN
p/s: writting this blog v a touching heart n blur blur sitution.. if any words wrong or pelik or dunno what i'm say............................................................Soli~ ^^

2 comments:

  1. haha^^
    vy vy n suoer touching when i c tis blog...
    muackz~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wont 4gt u~ ...4eva^^
    miz u lorh... thx tat u r stil the vivian i noe^^
    u r welcome to b bek~ and no matter anytime and anywhr, v sti cn ponteng bcz of u. haha^^
    touch leh~


    frenship 4eva~~~~~*^w^*

    ReplyDelete