Monday, August 24, 2009

Mental Family







Today went out v my lovely friends...it been a long time didn't yam cha 2gether dy... sadness left ong ang at k.l....
the unforgettable memories...
U with the bad words..
U with the crazy laugh....
U with the unmeaningful sentence...
U with the cold jokes...
U with the silent talk....
U with the happy angry face...
U with the stupid acting....
n me... with the heart which enjoy the moment be with u all...
I've been here and there... know a lot of new friends.... but u all.... are still the best...
u all....still the 1 who warm my heart...
u all....who lend ur hand when i'm in darkness...
u all....who smile with me with the angel wings...
u all....who bring me from hell to heaven...
u all....who make me brave...
u all....who make me have a lot of friends....
Thanks guy....
and u... we beside u...take care n don't be hurt again...
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN....I'M WITH U.....Mental Family......

No comments:

Post a Comment